A review recap:
Easy to use and painless are not always terms used to describe hair removal but Philips SatinPerfect Epilator is pretty close to being the perfect at home body hair removal system. Depending on your pain factor you will feel a bit the first few times but no more than waxing, you just get used to it. Back in the early 90's I owned an epilator (the one with coils) now that sucker hurt, used it once and never again. So, I knew I had to try the newest modern version. Not only did the Philips SatinPerfect not have wire coils but its head is made of textured ceramic discs...sounds gentler too! Better yet you not only get the epilator head but a shave attachment for sensitive areas like your underarm and bikini line (unless of course your brave enough to use the epilator head for those areas...moi was just not ready).
· Two speed settings: extra gentle and extra efficient epilation
· Fully washable, metal epilating system: hypoallergenic discs for sensitive skin that remove hair as short as 0.5 mm
· Double waved massage roller: lifts even short hairs for an extra close epilation and relaxes skin for gentler hair removal at the same time
· Shaving head attachment: perfectly follows contours of bikini line or underarms for a close and smooth shave. Comes with additional comb to cut longer hairs before epilation or to trim bikini area
· Ice glove: soothing properties relaxes skin directly after epilation and minimizes irritation
· Exfoliation glove: prepares the skin between epilation sessions by removing dead skin cells and leaving skin perfectly smooth and in optimal condition to epilate
· Includes carry case and cleaning brush
(1) Open to residents of Canada ONLY
(2) Leave a comment about Your worst hair removal story!
(3) Entries will only be accepted under this post's comments section (i.e not on Facebook), one entry per person.
(4) ONE winner will receive the Philips Satinelle Epilator, each entry will receive a number which will be inputted into random.org & voilà a winner is selected.
Deadline is June 10, 2011!
using random.org to pick the winner.... is Christina!!
My worst hair removal story is when I try waxing. I end up all sticky, red, swollen with the hair still there!! That's why I would love to win an epilator! Thanks :)