Celebrity makeup artist, Angela Levin created the look on Aniston. To get the natural polished look, the following was used:
- I started the day by prepping Jen’s skin with AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. It’s very gentle and leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh, making it a perfect surface for makeup application.
- I proceeded by applying AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 on her face and neck. Jen loves this moisturizer - it feels light on the skin and is very effective in keeping it hydrated and toned throughout the day.
- I then applied a light coat of foundation by CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet, in two colors - 60 Beige on her neck and outer areas of her face and 50 Beige in the center. By doing that it makes the eye area, lips and cheeks slightly brighter.
- I then used CHANEL Les Beiges in N50 as a bronzer on her forehead, chin and cheek using the brush that comes with the compact. I love this product because it’s matte and I can build the application to heavier or lighter.
- For her checks, I mixed CHANEL Cream Blush in Chamade with Make Up Forever Cream Blush 335 and gently applied using my fingers, creating a sun kissed natural look.
- After applying all the creams and powders, I focused on her eyes and used a combination of Revlon Eye Shadow Chocolate and Melon and Edward Bess Prismette Eye Shadow Quad in Cosmic Bliss. They are all rich warm colors that really bring out Jen’s gorgeous blue eyes. I always finish the eyes with the one and only inimitable intense CHANEL mascara in black - no eye liner was used for this look.
- To finish the look I slightly filled her eye brows with Senna Sketch-A-Brow pencil in light taupe. -Angela Levin, celebrity makeup artist
What do you think of Jennifer's makeup look?
(source & credit: Aveeno)