- matte-finish but not cakey, due to the formula being a tad shimmery
- light-medium coverage
- feels like I'm not wearing any foundation
- if your skin is flakey, has acne scars, or dry forget it! This foundation will only accentuate it.
- price, I'd prefer spending a bit more for a mid-priced foundation
- edit: just saw this cheaper (& not on sale) for $5 cheaper than what I paid so the price is very reasonable
- not long-lasting, tends to fade by the end of the day
Overall, the pros vs cons argument wins & I might purchase again if on sale but would get a different shade.
Anyone else try Revlon Photo Ready foundation? Thoughts?