Thankfully, my husband has been a great masseuse! Relaxing leg and feet rubs help immensely plus a nice relaxing foot soak at night is better than a spa day right now.
But a mama-to-be needs help and my go-to Feel Good kit right now is:
- Mama Mio Lucky Legs: a cooling sparkly cooling serum that de-puffs and cools hot tired legs. My husband calls its the Spearmint Gum lotion! Love the feel of this after a long day, contains essential oils that soothes. $20 CDN approx.
- Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil: This is the golden nugget in the kit!! I love this oil because it has the right consistency, not too runny. Spreads easily across the tummy and boob area. Has a slight citrus scent which I love. Skin is smooth, moisturized but not greasy and itchy-free. $38.50 CDN approx.
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Happy Feet: a blend of organic: lavender, yarrow, thyme, peppermint, rosemary, salts and pure essential oils. Love this in the evening before bed, relieves swollen and tired feet. $8.49 (randomly found this at a little health store, Whole Foods also carries this line but I've never seen the foot soak) Followed by the Mama Mio Lucky Legs, pure heaven!
- Philips Bikini Trimmer Genie: Easy, light and travel friendly this bikini trimmer is a must for pregnant mamas. First, let me add that trying to stay groomed down there presents itself to be a tad difficult when your belly is in the way. I'm staying away from chemical hair removals and from waxing as I've read neither is an option. (I've known friends who've continued to wax while pregnant however rather stay away). The Genie is not going to give you a smooth shave it just trims hair and makes shaving easier.
- Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Butter: a moisturizing cream that contains shea butter as its main ingredient. Contains Omega 3, 6, and 9! Mama Mio's best seller this is an easy to apply moisturizer (although it is a butter I find the consistency lighter which I prefer). For my tummy and boob area I prefer the Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark oil because of the texture so I like to use the butter version on my lower back and thighs. $38.50 CDN approx.
* the Mama Mio line is a great line to consider contains no NASTIES! Basically no nasty ingredients.
For my other stretch mark recommendations:
What "Feel Good" pregnancy recommendations do you suggest?
(images taken with Canon Rebel T5i)