- Bunnies ice-skating on a forest pond, while squirrels above play
- Mice frolicking merrily atop a bear that’s covered in snow
- Mother owl perched on her treetop nest, protecting her new-born babies
- Peaceful foxes slumbering underground, while dancing raccoons try to wake them
- A gaggle of geese wrapped in a wreath, snow-shoeing through the forest
If you're in the Toronto area, grab a hot chocolate and head to Yonge and Queen Street to explore the Enchanted Forest.
(images courtesy of Rock It Promotions)