(1) EYEBROWS-a groomed eyebrow is a MUST! A clean trimmed brow, filled in where necessary, completes this look.
(2) FOUNDATION/tinted moisturizer-after applying a face primer, apply a sheer layer of foundation or tinted moisturizer. Build up foundation in areas that need more coverage but don't go overboard. That's what concealers are for.
(3) a BLUSHing bride- pink/healthy looking flushed cheeks, checked! A cream based blush brings out a natural dewy look. Top it off with a powder peachy blush just on the apples for staying power.
(4) Kissable LIPS-exfoliate lips prior to applying a rose/flesh tone sheer creamy lipstick, top off with gloss. My favourite bridal lipstick is MAC's Syrup shade. Your lips but better shade!
(5) a dusting of BRONZER-just where the natural sun hits your face and also use as contour.
(6) emphasis your EYES-lots of waterproof mascara, a natural smokey eye, in Kate's case I would've skipped the eyeliner or atleast softened it up a bit.
(7) Finish with a dusting of translucent POWDER with a large face powder brush.
For more bridal beauty tips read my post on Bridal Beauty with professional makeup artist, Joy David.
What are your thoughts on Kate's makeup?